MASTROTIG 200 – 200 Amp – 230V 50/60Hz (Torch 140A)
Inverter for TIG welding and electrode in direct current DC
- DC: the output current is direct, either electrode positive (DCEP) or electrode negative (DCEN). It allows to weld with many types of electrodes and materials: rutile, basic, stainless steel, cast iron, etc.
- MMA: welding with coated electrode.
- TIG LIFT: TIG welding with LIFT ARC striking.
- TIG HF : TIG welding with high frequency arc striking.
- TIG 2T / 4T : manual / automatic welding.
- HOT START ADJUSTABLE: for easy electrode striking. Useful especially for “difficult-to-start” electrodes.
- SLOPE DOWN ADJUSTABLE: (TIG): Setting of end-weld. This help to reducing the crater which is produced when the weld is terminated.
- ARC FORCE : (MMA) it gives additional amperage during short arc length conditions while welding. It increases the electrodes penetration, improving the mechanical features of the welded joint.
- ANTI-STICKING: (MMA) no electrode sticking. It avoids the electrode’s overheating, protecting its metallurgical features.
- TIG BI-LEVEL : two different current settings are selectable during welding process
- PRE-GAS / POST-GAS: automatically adjusted according to the value of welding current and duration of the weld.
- Thermostatical protection
- * Overvoltage, motogenerator +/- 30%