MOS 210GEN – 165 Amp – 230V 50/60Hz
Direct current STICK arc welder and TIG, inverter technology
- DC: the output current is direct, either electrode positive (DCEP) or electrode negative (DCEN). It allows to weld with many types of electrodes and materials: rutile, basic, stainless steel, cast iron, etc.
- TIG”Scratch” with scratch striking: It’s ideal for anyone who requires the finesse available only from TIG process. You can weld: steel, stainless steel, copper, nickel etc.
- HOT START: built-in “hot start” for easy electrode striking. Useful especially for “difficult-to-start” electrodes
- ANTI-STICKING:: no electrode sticking.
- ARC FORCE: it gives additional amperage during short arc length conditions while welding.
- Thermostatical protection
- * Overvoltage, motogenerator +/- 30%
- Primary cable with Schuko plug 2,0m
- instruction manual.